My problems are that I'm bad at geometry.
I especially hate the tests. Some of them can be pretty difficult for me. I do study geometry at home, but sometimes I somehow get distracted, and start doing things that I do not suppose to do before I finish my homework. I actually go to school with my finished homework.
Second, I think that the school can be a bit boring sometimes. The most boring thing is classes themselves. My problem sometimes is the teacher's attitude. They can be very strict at times.
My other problem is that if you have a lot of unfinished homework before the school day, it would take like a whole day to do it all. That's quite exhausting.
What do you think? Do you also have too much homework to do on school days?
6 comments:
Hello! I'm Zach! I live in the U.S. I also have a little bit of problems with homework! I find it boring to do when I could be playing video games or going outside. I still get all A's and B's and do my homework but I just don't WANT to do it I guess! If you know what I mean!
Hi I live in the US I don't like doing my homework either but I have to so I usually get A's and B's but I rather play soccer or any other sport than do my homework.
Hello. I am Reed. I am from the US. I do not like to do my homework but I do it anyway. I run in CC and I like to play basketball.
Hello my name is Greg i live in the US. homework is really boring. I understand everything they are talking about and homework gets in the way of sports.
When I was a student at school I used to dislike doing homework very much. However, our teacher were far stricter than most teachers are now. So it was almost impossible to skip doing homework. Well, that's where my industriuousness comes from.
Hello Ivan. Geometry was a difficult subject for me as well.
In the United States teachers are flipping the classrooms. They have students learn about a topic at home and then come to class prepared to do the homework.
That way they show what they know and share with others what they have learned.
Post a Comment