Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Walking up Ben Nevis Path
Mountain walking is restricted to normal weight people. It's not allowed for overweight people. You can't go walking up the mountain if you're really worried about your health. You have to see a doctor first. The goal of getting up Ben Nevis is to just get to the top, not getting to the top first. It usually takes a day to go up Ben Nevis & returning. It's better to start early & take it easy because you will feel better & you will easily get up the mountain. People have been racing to the top of Ben Nevis since 1895. Local people practice in order to take part in the races.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
how is russia and i want to knoq about russia
I liked this. But I didn't like at the being when you were like making fun of fat people. It is very rude when people make fun of fat people.
I don't make fun of fat people. It's just restricted to walk up the mountain for fat people.
Russia is the biggest country in the world. At least, for me anyway. Russia, like I said, is really big. There are lots of forests, cities, mountains and there's even the areas in the North Pole which belong to Russians. The forests, rivers & hills are my favourite parts of the country.
Post a Comment