My winter holidays
During winter holidays, we took a train
to Crimea, Ukraine. From there we went to Sudak, a little town with
sanatories and where the Genuess fortress is located. I had a lot of fun here.
The things I liked are the massage
bathroom, swimming pool with real sea water, the Yalta city with the
cable car ride & much more!
I even took a trip to the Palace of Voronczov. Not to mention, the Nikitski Botanic Garden.
I even took a trip to the Palace of Voronczov. Not to mention, the Nikitski Botanic Garden.
On the other hand, my summer holidays were a mixed bag.
My summer holidays
I spent my holidays at my granny's
place. They were a mixed bag. They were both positive & negative.
First off, we start with the pros of my
holidays.
I did lots of exercises, did the work
at the yard, but my favorite happens to be the moment I went to the
S.A Esenin museum with my parents. We took photograps of the Oka
river. Next, we took photos of his house, then his statue, and
finally the church where Esenin was christened. It was great. Aside
from that, I also played games on my Android phone, mainly Sonic CD &
Angry Birds & after a trip around the S.A Esenin museum, we
bought some ice cream (me & my mom, but not for my dad due to the
fact he has diabeetus).
On the other hand, I also had a few
cons. Every day, when I do exercises, or work at the yard, it gets
the same every day & it gets incredibly boring. Also, I had a few
arguments with my grandma, where I was afraid that the insects such
as wasps, bees & bumble-bees are trying to kill me. She even
called me a wimp for that!
Well, that were my summer holidays.
Like I said, they were a mixed bag. I couldn't say much more about it
because that's all I had in my brain.







No comments:
Post a Comment