Monday, January 28, 2013

If I was in Wonderland

I'm sure a lot of you readers have read the book "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland", written by Lewis Carroll, a book that was written almost 200 years ago, later being very popular with adults & children. I have read a couple of chapters from the book, and it was so good, that I decided to imagine if I was in Wonderland.


If I went to Wonderland, I would like to meet a catterpillar, so he looks so exotic, smoking his hookah, being sternly & slowly, and being so alienated and asking puzzling questions. If I met Sir Catterpillar, I would tell him that smoking is bad for health. I would also ask him for advice. I would also like to go to a tea party with the March Hare, the Hatter & the Dormouse. That would be great. Not to mention, get into that queen's croquet-ground to meet the King & Queen of Hearts.


Well, that was my imagination if I was in Wonderland. Sorry if it was too short for all of you, but that's all best moments that I remember from the book. If you have your imagination if you were in Wonderland, please write in the comments.

1 comment:

tasteach said...

G'day Ivan,
Thanks for registering for the March 2013 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 3rd March, when the first challenge is published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

PS Not everyone has a Google account, so please have Name/URL as an option when leaving comments.