I'm going to talk about HTC One X+, the phone that I'm planning to get for my birthday.What is it? It's an Android phone. It has a 4.8 inch screen with a 1280×720 resolution, with a quad-core Tegra 3 processor, up to 1.7 GHz. It has internal memory up to 64 GB, which is great from my astetical view point. This phone can be compared to Samsung Galaxy SIII and iPhone 5, which mostly have the same features, except iPhone 5 has the iOS operating system. It has the Android 4.1 "Jellybean" operating system installed on it, but you can upgrade it up to 4.2. The phone looks very slick in design, almost like iPhone's half-brother.
What do you use it for? First off, you can use it to make phone calls, obviously, take pictures with a camera, plan a route on the GPS, install games & apps off the Google Play Store, it can do everything you expect an Android phone to do.
Advantages:Like I mentioned earlier, it has a 4.8 inch screen, which is absolutely fine for me, because I have large hands, and I don't feel like tapping things with a small screen. The camera is great, it can take pictures in a very good quality, you zoom in up to 5 megapixels. The video quality is not bad either, it records 720p HD videos. It can run both old & new Android games quite well, with nice graphics & without any slowdown at all. It also has 67% more performance than the regular HTC One X, which is a very nice feature.
Disadvantages:The only problem I noticed about the phone is that putting in SD cards & SIM cards can be quite insufficient, like you have to pull out the back cover of the phone, and you have to be very careful in order not to break it.
Overall, is this phone worth buying? Absolutely. Sure, it's a little expensive, but with this phone, you'll get your money worth out of it. It's a really good phone to have, and I can't put it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment