Thursday, September 12, 2013

My teenage problems

My problems as a teenager.
I don't have too many problems, my family are understanding and I always turn to my mother & father to look for solutions to my problems.

I usually don't get depressed all the time. But sometimes, I get very depressed, especially after a rough school day, when I have so much homework to do. I get tired sometimes, and when I am tired, I usually exercise to get my energy back. Depression is my minor problem. I don't encounter it a lot, but it really gives me too much pressure.

As for cyber addiction, it's my main problem. Sometimes I go to Youtube to cheer myself up after doing my homework, or play video games. But I play them way too much. I usually go to bed and give my eyes a rest after a few hours, because I'm afraid to actually get red eyes and lose my eyesight. At times, being on my computer for too long actually gave me headaches. I just sometimes get glued to the Internet. Only when I have important things to do, I log off. But I just can't stop thinking about the Internet.

Overall, my problems as a teenager are not that bad. I feel sort of different compared to the other teenagers of my age. Yes, I know life can't be without problems, without stress, but I think I will find a way to solve all my problems.

No comments: