When I’m thinking about my future I cannot say for sure what it will be like. Many of teenagers do not know what they want to become. But I am sure that the most important things for me in future will be my profession and family. My opinion is that good education is necessary to get a good job. Profession is a very important choice that will define all of my future life. I am glad that my parents support me.
I've decided to go for Linguistics, as it is a perfect job for me, and I'm really good at English, French & Spanish. I think that studying languages is my cup of tea. I can only say that as long as it doesn't involve a very complicated language, like Japanese, I will take the Linguistics job. I know the letter structure in English, I know lots of words in Spanish & I can translate long sentences in French, so Linguistics will be pretty simple for me. It's very important for me to have good or above education if I want to take the Linguistics job. Otherwise, I won't be able to take the job. Sometimes, good education is not enough to take the job. I need to have some other aspects of life which can influence the job. For this reason, I'm turning to more experienced professionals for career advice.
Though here's the thing:I am not a perfect French or Spanish speaker, obviously, as I always tend to mispronounce words in French & Spanish, and doing such thing in Linguistics can lead me to lowering my salary or even being fired from the job. And being fired from a job that you love is the worst thing that could happen.
Overall, while I do lack a bit in French & Spanish, and a bit of English, I do think that Linguistics is a perfect job for me. What do I have to do in order to achieve perfection in Linguistics? Which job is the best one to go to after Linguistics? What drawbacks do the jobs have? What course do I need to take in order to improve my pronounciation? Feel free to answer me.
I've decided to go for Linguistics, as it is a perfect job for me, and I'm really good at English, French & Spanish. I think that studying languages is my cup of tea. I can only say that as long as it doesn't involve a very complicated language, like Japanese, I will take the Linguistics job. I know the letter structure in English, I know lots of words in Spanish & I can translate long sentences in French, so Linguistics will be pretty simple for me. It's very important for me to have good or above education if I want to take the Linguistics job. Otherwise, I won't be able to take the job. Sometimes, good education is not enough to take the job. I need to have some other aspects of life which can influence the job. For this reason, I'm turning to more experienced professionals for career advice.
Though here's the thing:I am not a perfect French or Spanish speaker, obviously, as I always tend to mispronounce words in French & Spanish, and doing such thing in Linguistics can lead me to lowering my salary or even being fired from the job. And being fired from a job that you love is the worst thing that could happen.
Overall, while I do lack a bit in French & Spanish, and a bit of English, I do think that Linguistics is a perfect job for me. What do I have to do in order to achieve perfection in Linguistics? Which job is the best one to go to after Linguistics? What drawbacks do the jobs have? What course do I need to take in order to improve my pronounciation? Feel free to answer me.
No comments:
Post a Comment