Wednesday, February 26, 2014

After leaving school

After I have finished learning at school, I'm not sure what to do next, but I'll try to think for myself. There are a lot of opportunities to earn money, but I only have the skills for a few of them. With that said, here's my list of jobs I would like to do after leaving school.



First off, I would like to go to the university to study linguistics. It sounds very interesting, as I have good skills in English, in addition to French & Spanish. It's not really a job, just an expansion to school education, but it's something that I've always wanted to do.

Then there's being a repo man. It's interesting how I get to drive rental cars to the garage after their rent period expries. Whether it's driving it yourself, or getting it via a tow truck incase they have alarms installed, it is good fun to do. Though I need to have a driver's license in order to do this kind of job.

Next, there's being a nurse. It sounds like a simple job, how you just give instruments to doctors during surgery operations, or just giving a cure to people, it's quite interesting. It is also the most loved job in Canada, Britain & the United States, next to being a doctor. Though I need to have a good education.

No comments: